why am I vomiting,sweating and have diarrhea?
This morning i woke up and was just fine. I got my child ready for school, fed her and still I was just fine. Within about 3 minutes (not an exaggeration) I went from fine to sitting on the toilet with diarrhea, my stomach killing me, vomiting into the trash can next to me and drenched in sweat. I have no fever, in fact my temp is below normal. It is now 3 agonizing hours later and i still feel bad. This is not the first time this has happened to me in the last few months. Any suggestions?
Answer by Kelsey S
i’m not a cerifeid doctor but it sounds you like you might have Somellena
Answer by Shabooboo B
might not be a fever, but maybe a flu?
or possibly pregnant again?
if i were you i wouldn’t be asking on here, i would be going to see a professional DR.
you should go to a walk in clinic right now.
Answer by cavsravens
Could be the flu…among other things.
Answer by Mali W
If it HAS been going on for a few months then it’s probably not a pregnancy – depending on what you count as ‘a few’. Salmonella doesn’t usually last this long either. All in all, it sounds like you need a trip to the doctors.
vomiting diarrhea children:why am I vomiting,sweating and have diarrhea?
- Uncontrollable shaking, diarrhea, vomiting, sweating, dizziness, horrible cramps, more!?
- vomiting, nausea, dizziness, headache, diarrhea?
- Q&A: Remedy for sickness leading to flu?
- Spreading virus. Vomiting and diarrhea. My boyfriend got it from me and now I’ve got it again. What do we do?
- Severe vomiting, diarrhea, headache, aching limbs, chills, & cold sweats, no fever, no sore throat. Swine Flu?
- Child, vomiting and grapes?
- Vomiting that lasts for more than 5 days?
- Stomach Virus but without vomiting?
- WHAT CAN I DO FOR MY BABY?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/why-am-i-vomitingsweating-and-have-diarrhea.shtml