What would cause sudden cramps, diarrhea, joint pain, muscle aches and sinus pressure?
Has been happening on and off for the past 3wks to my husband. He would be fine one minute and the next would have all of these symptoms. What could this be? He has a history of testicular cancer and lymphoma.
It has been going to my husband for 5wks and he has lost 23lbs. His mother was just diagnosed with Crohns disease. Could it be that or related to that?
Answer by Jared B
Answer by dasher
wow, he has all that on and off for 3 weeks.
With his history, he obviously has a weakened immune system, so what has his dr say is causing this ?
or did you really think that asking on here was better than taking him to his dr ?
Answer by sneakystef
cancer doesnt happen like that…he is more likely to get nauseous and have headaches if it were something along those lines
sounds like some kind of flu or stomach bug. Bear in mind those symptoms can be unrelated….as in the cramps and diahorrea can be say, a stomach bug like giardia, but the muscle aches and sinus be symptoms of a viral problem like cold. Often you can catch two bugs at once, and can sometimes feed off each other.
Get him to see a doctor asap.
Answer by Lizzard
Those symptoms are very general, but since it’s been ongoing for a bit, I’d get checked out by a doctor and have some blood work done. Autoimmune diseases involve a lot of those symptoms, but like I said they are so general that it could be anything. However, if it was something more serious the symptoms wouldn’t come and go, they’d intensify most likely.
Answer by iloveyou:)
Call a doctor..dont ask us
Answer by jeabwjw
Some of the symptoms that you mention could be the result of a vitamin/mineral deficiency. One of the minerals that can cause cramps if you are deficient is magnesium. I take it myself for cramps. It really sounds to me like he needs a good vitamin/mineral supplement. I also recommend that he see his physician soon.
pain diarrhea:What would cause sudden cramps, diarrhea, joint pain, muscle aches and sinus pressure?
- Vomiting, Diarrhea, Headaches, and muscle aches?
- I have a headache, sore neck, nausea, vomiting, belly aches, and sore joints. Something serious or just a bug?
- I started having diarrhea, vomiting, pains in my legs and back, and now i have rashes on my back? Any ideas?
- Severe vomiting, diarrhea, headache, aching limbs, chills, & cold sweats, no fever, no sore throat. Swine Flu?
- Bad vertigo, diarrhea, nausea, joint pain, fatigue, and headaches?
- severe abdominal pain, cramps, diarrhea, vomiting… any ideas?
- Headache, fever(100-101), sore neck, diarrhea, occasional nausea/vomiting, body aches, cold chills…flu?
- What causes sudden nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea?
- painful stomach and back, pain in upper thigh and upper part of arm, diarrhea, vomiting, cant sleep.?
- Why did I start vomiting and having diarrhea?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/what-would-cause-sudden-cramps-diarrhea-joint-pain-muscle-aches-and-sinus-pressure.shtml