What is the disease when symptoms like vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, fever, and headach?
What is the disease when the symptoms such as vomiting, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, fever, and headache developed in an individual?
Answer by bumfluff.poopoo
could be anything but i doubt its actually a disease!
Answer by little ev
could be something…go see a doctor
Answer by IDU
Bloody diarrhea could indicate a food borne illness like E coli, salmonella or campylobacter. See more on campylobacter here: http://www.examiner.com/x-7707-Tampa-Disease-Prevention-Examiner~y2009m5d13-Getting-ready-to-put-some-chicken-on-the-grill
Answer by shaye
Do you mean chron’s disease?
Answer by common sense
do you mean inflammatory bowel disease–IBD…Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis??
check out the Crohn’s & Colitis foundation’s site for information on what it is, how it’s dxed, treated, etc.
There is a hotline and live chat run by healthcare experts as well as an open forum where you can post questions to others who have IBD.
Answer by “weee…”
USE THE SYMPTOM CHECKER!!
vomiting diarrhea:What is the disease when symptoms like vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, fever, and headach?
- Symptoms. Started out with a stomach ache, vomiting, diarrhea, eyes look like bleeding, headache. help?
- severe abdominal pain, cramps, diarrhea, vomiting… any ideas?
- Low grade fever, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps…while 21 weeks pregnant?
- Q&A: Woke up with a stomach ache, diarrhea, headache, vomiting, and slight fever, why?
- Diarrhea, puking, and stomach acid….what to do?
- Any clue what these symptoms could be… please help I’m desperate! =[?
- Headache, fever(100-101), sore neck, diarrhea, occasional nausea/vomiting, body aches, cold chills…flu?
- Why did I start vomiting and having diarrhea?
- Q&A: Stomach flu or pregnancy symptoms?
- Stomach cramps will not go away after stomach virus?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/what-is-the-disease-when-symptoms-like-vomiting-stomach-cramps-diarrhea-bloody-diarrhea-fever-and-headach.shtml