what is a quick fix for a stomach virus?
i have a stomach virus, vomiting diarrhea body aches what i can i do to alleviate my self
Answer by bv0r_27
Answer by toree_♥
Answer by Rosa V.
eating raw garlic…4 hrs later you’ll be all good.
Answer by Chula
Hot Herbal Tea and dry toast or with unsalted crackers.
Aaaawww………sorry your tummy isn’t feeling good, hope you feel much better real soon. : )
Answer by megalomaniac
Lots of water with a little ginger and lots of sleep.
Answer by maritzabx
I’ve tried Imodiom and it helps
Answer by mariebear
H2O and sleep.
Answer by north b
Black walnut hull capsules and garlic will help a lot.
Answer by charlton_g_w
3-4 drops pure oregano oil 2-3 times a day in either a glass of water or dropped into 0 or 00 capsules (not filling either) and swallowed. better is the first option but strong in flavour!
Answer by Astera
Drink plenty of water, get sleep, and sip on some Sprite or some other fizzy drink.
vomiting diarrhea virus:what is a quick fix for a stomach virus?
- Preventing stomach virus as symptoms start? Is this possible?
- Stomach Virus but without vomiting?
- Someone in my family has had stomach virus every week for a couple of months.?
- Q&A: Can I pass on or leave the stomach virus if I never vomited or had diarrhea?
- I came down with a stomach virus one week ago. It started suddenly with watery diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
- Q&A: stomach virus help important question?
- I’ve had vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness, third time a little over a month. Virus?
- How does a vomiting and diarrhoea virus gets passed on from one person to another?
- Spreading virus. Vomiting and diarrhea. My boyfriend got it from me and now I’ve got it again. What do we do?
- Vomiting without diarrhea- virus or food poisoning?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/what-is-a-quick-fix-for-a-stomach-virus.shtml