what does it mean when you feel really sick, nausea, and vomiting for 1 day?
what does it mean when you feel really sick, nausea, and vomiting for 1 day? I continue to have this upset stomach on the upper part of my stomach. It making noises. I do not have to use the bathroom, i taken tums, that pink medicine for upset stomachs and diarrhea, I just don’t feel good, not sure if I could be pregnant though, i don’t think i am.
Answer by Krissy
You could be pregnant. Is your period late? Did you take a pregnancy test? Could you be constipated?
Answer by cizinsmistress
Might want to get a good old urine test ^.^
nausea vomiting:what does it mean when you feel really sick, nausea, and vomiting for 1 day?
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea and Fever HELP!?
- Why does it feel like you are going to vomit before you have diarrhea?
- I’m feeling sick, suffering nausea/ vomiting (liquids)/ fever, what’s wrong?
- Nausea and intermittent diarrhea for over a week….help!?
- I have a headache, sore neck, nausea, vomiting, belly aches, and sore joints. Something serious or just a bug?
- My daughter has been nausea & vomiting for over 6 months?
- Q&A: Why would a child always be sick with nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting a few times a month?
- Does Diarrhea mean you will vomit?
- Does Pedialyte help with vomiting and nausea?
- what can I do for nausea and vomiting with dizziness?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/what-does-it-mean-when-you-feel-really-sick-nausea-and-vomiting-for-1-day.shtml