what causes vomiting, diarrhea, cold chills, and back ache?
Answer by Dr Darkman
Answer by Solomon Tsegaye
Even though,these symptoms only cannot lead to a single most suitable diagnosis rather it give us impression to think of certain differential diagnosis:Increased Intra cranial Pressure (ICP) it is common illness in children but also occurs in adults.It is caused by blockage of CSF blockage by infections(meningitis),tumours,immunological disease, inflammation etc.The type of vomiting is progectile.Other causes thout to be acute febrile illness, tuberculosis meningitis, drug side effect.
Answer by yardley
Back ache? Pylonephritis, gastro enteritis?
vomiting and diarrhea:what causes vomiting, diarrhea, cold chills, and back ache?
- Severe vomiting, diarrhea, headache, aching limbs, chills, & cold sweats, no fever, no sore throat. Swine Flu?
- Q&A: Vomiting, headache, no appetite, stomach aches, other symptoms we should worry about?
- Lower back pain, fatigue, diarrhea, headache, fever, chills?
- Vomiting, Diarrhea, Headaches, and muscle aches?
- Cold Sweats, Chills, Diarrhea, Vomiting and Cramps during Period.?
- Q&A: Woke up with a stomach ache, diarrhea, headache, vomiting, and slight fever, why?
- vomiting diarrhea fever cold chills what is it and what do we do?
- back ache, vomiting, fever & stomach ache…. what is this?
- Vomiting, diarrhea, fever, & chills. [warning, it's kinda gross] Help?
- Headache, fever(100-101), sore neck, diarrhea, occasional nausea/vomiting, body aches, cold chills…flu?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/what-causes-vomiting-diarrhea-cold-chills-and-back-ache.shtml