What anti-nausea / anti-vomiting medicine can you get over the counter?
What anti-nausea / anti-vomiting medicine can you get over the counter. I had a prescription for ondansetron. I want something like that that i can get over the counter
Answer by Hi!
dont think there is really anything effective that would be over the counter
i would call your doctor to get some zofran if you have the money and if insurance will help pay it.
Answer by Judie
All of these help with nausea but may not help everyone.Pepto Bismol(liquid or tablets)Rolaids,I ,get the soft chewy ons,they really help me a lot,malox and Immodium AD,theree are others but that is all I can think of.Ask the pharmacist,they can tell you.
nausea vomiting:What anti-nausea / anti-vomiting medicine can you get over the counter?
- Is there anything over the counter that you can take for nausea and vomiting?
- What is the best otc medicine for nausea or vomiting?
- How often do headaches cause nausea and vomiting?
- Is there over the counter medicine I can buy to help my nausea/vomiting? And also constipation/cramps?
- Over the Counter “Anti Nausea-Anti Vomiting” Pills? Do they have anything that doesnt require a prescription?
- Zofran to treat nausea/vomiting/diarrhea caused by panic attacks?
- My daughter has been nausea & vomiting for over 6 months?
- What foods and beverages are best to give with cancer/chemo related nausea and vomiting?
- What is the best children’s medicine for vomiting and diarrhea?
- I have been having nausea, vomiting and diahrea?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/what-anti-nausea-anti-vomiting-medicine-can-you-get-over-the-counter.shtml