Watery diarrhea and vomiting?
I am sick. It began last night first with gas and belching. It then progressed to very watery diarrhea last night and this morning. Then this morning the diarrhea was accompanied with vomiting. The vomiting has stopped now, as long as I don’t eat or drink anything, but the diarrhea has not. I’ve been pretty much living on the toilet today.
For the past week or so, I had occasional pain in my rectum, but nothing I was too concerned about. Now I think it might somehow be related. Anyone know what this might be?
Answer by sparklesntwind
lol…your sick(caught a bugg)…take some good vitiams
Answer by sb65513n
It sounds like food poisoning.
Answer by Lucy C
you have probably caught a bug although you could have food poisoning. If you have food poisoning then it would have come on quite quite. Did you become ill quite quick. What had you eaten before coming unwell. Did you have any thing like chicken that might not have been cooked properly. The most important thing when you are ill like this is to take plenty of fluids even if it makes you vomit other wise you will get dehidrated and that could end up serious. If you don’t start to fill better soon it might be a good idea to contact your doctor and talk to them. If you well enough go to the doctors if not you can ask them to call out to you at home. I would also recommed getting some andres salt. You dilute it in water and drink it. It helps to put back what your body looses when your sick and have diarrhea. It also helps relieve upset stomachs and diarrhea.
Hope this helps.
vomiting diarrhea:Watery diarrhea and vomiting?
- Massive Watery Diarrhea.?
- Help! Vomiting, liquid diarrhea and churning stomach. What is causing this?
- What causes sudden nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea?
- can an ear infection in a child who already has ear tubes, cause him to have diarrhea and vomiting? ?
- what’s causing my vomiting and diarrhea after eating?
- Pregnant and toddler has diarrhea and vomiting.?
- Did I catch their stomach bug?
- My daughter is months and she has had diarrhea and vomiting since Thursday.?
- Q&A: I have had food poisoning which consists of vomiting and diarrhea what could help me get over this?
- Is there anything that I can do to help stop vomiting and diarrhea from food poisoning?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/watery-diarrhea-and-vomiting.shtml