Vomiting yellow stuff, back pains, abdominal pains, and diarrhea?
I’ve been sick ever since I a little. I’ve always randomly gotten sick constantly, and was even tested for a year for everything possible. They could never find anything, but now that I’m an adult its worse. For the past few years I’ve randomly vomited, and had diarrhea. Just recently though I’ve been getting sharp pains all around my abdomen and back. What could this be? My doc is an idiot, and just tries to put me on pain meds. I wont to know the real cause.
oh and please no smartass answers. If you don’t know what you’re talking about don’t say anything.. I have been to other doctors. Like I already said, they didnt find anything. Thanks
Answer by matkaantytto
get a new doctor.
Answer by Francis D
i am a big believer in acupuncture, it treats the root of the problem and just makes sense to me. most acupuncturist will give you a free consultation, give them a shot. I see good results for you. feel better friend
Answer by b_bardi99
i think you need a referral to a gastroenterologist-a stomach+bowel specialist.
my guess is(im not a Dr) you may have a problem with your gallbladder or the ducts of the gallbladder:this can lead to pancreatitis.
get a second opinion or just ask you “regular” dr to give you a referral to a gastroenterologist.
Answer by Black Beauty.
if doctors cant see any thing then how can i a 15year old see?
dont give up jet, theres one doctor thnat already can cure u and that doctor is good. he helpsd those who help themselves. u can help ur selve by prayin constantly.
wish u de best
vomiting diarrhea adults:Vomiting yellow stuff, back pains, abdominal pains, and diarrhea?
- Help! Vomiting, liquid diarrhea and churning stomach. What is causing this?
- How to treat severe diarrhea?
- Yellow diarrhea, vomiting and acid reflux? Can anyone give me a quick diagnosise?
- What is the cause of very mushy or watery bright yellow diarrhea?
- what causes vomiting, diarrhea, cold chills, and back ache?
- What could these symptoms be? Vomiting, diarrhea, burning sensation in upper stomach, slight nausea?
- severe abdominal pain, cramps, diarrhea, vomiting… any ideas?
- STOMACH PAINs. HELP!!!!!!!!!?
- Stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea?
- Q&A: Have you ever experienced nausea, bloating, diarrhea, constipation, & SEVERE stomach pains all @ once?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/vomiting-yellow-stuff-back-pains-abdominal-pains-and-diarrhea.shtml