vomiting, nausea, dizziness, headache, diarrhea?
i’m not pregnant (zero possibility), and school starts tomorrow so i can’t go to a doctor.
yesterday i was throwing up and had bad diarrhea all day. today i haven’t thrown up but i feel nauseous and dizzy and i have a really bad headache. i don’t think its the flu, or a virus, ive had those and this doesn’t feel like that.
also, i have ibs, but i don’t think that has anything to do with it either?
what do you think it is?
Answer by Lesa B
im feeling the same way… i think is food poisining. i just want it to stop!!!!!
Answer by Misael V
these symptoms sound like its the flu
but im not sure go see ur doctor
Answer by Adrian Y
go to a doctor that’s what i think.
vomiting diarrhea headache:vomiting, nausea, dizziness, headache, diarrhea?
- Symptoms. Started out with a stomach ache, vomiting, diarrhea, eyes look like bleeding, headache. help?
- vomit, diarrhea, nausea, and headache.. HELP?
- Help! Diarrhea, vomiting, and dizziness ?
- what can I do for nausea and vomiting with dizziness?
- Vomiting, headaches and diarrhea, oh my?
- Vomiting, Diarrhea and BIG headache?
- Q&A: Woke up with a stomach ache, diarrhea, headache, vomiting, and slight fever, why?
- Q&A: I have a slight fever, headache, vomiting, diarrhea, and gas.What do I eat/drink to feel better?
- Bad vertigo, diarrhea, nausea, joint pain, fatigue, and headaches?
- Headache, vomiting, tiredness…?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/vomiting-nausea-dizziness-headache-diarrhea.shtml