Vomiting, diarrhea, fever, & chills. [warning, it's kinda gross] Help?
Monday – Breakfast ~ Nutrigrain + water
Lunch ~ homemade vet. food (veggies + grain)
Dinner ~ none. [my back + stomach hurt, no period]
Puked ~1:30 AM (lunch) & then 2:30AM (more lunch)
Felt better in the morning, so I went to school. No medication. After 2nd period+ I felt REALLY, REALLY tired. I almost fell asleep in class. My eyes were tired, and people could see that. Then I drank all of my juice, but only half of my sandwich in lunch; I couldn’t finish it. Went home, diarrhea, fell asleep at 3:30, woke up at 7. At dinner drank soup + toast, peed good pee o_o, puked it up in like 5 mins, drank some medicine for anti-puking/diar, ate more food at 10, went to sleep. NEXT day, no fever, more energy, weird feeling in stomach, no vomiting, a little diarrhea, some burping, not sleepy, not hungry [didn't eat breakfast, I only had Gatorade, water, an orange, and a nectarine]. Will eat lunch in a bit. WHAT SHOULD I EAT/NOT EAT. SHOULD I CHECK W/ THE DOC? [im feeling much better] I might go over the counter, what would you suggest? Thanks for you help!
Answer by Cattales
You are dehydrated. Eat something light, like soup. If you are still having the vomiting or diarrhea go to the doctor. Drink all the fluids you can, uncolored soda’s, water is best.
Answer by Ellie
Sounds like you had the stomach flu. In general when your stomach is upset you eat the BRAT diet – bananas, rice, applesauce, toast. Also drink some Pedialyte as that will help you get your electrolytes back (stay away from Gatorade – too much sugar!) and be sure to drink lots of water!
vomiting and diarrhea:Vomiting, diarrhea, fever, & chills. [warning, it's kinda gross] Help?
- vomiting diarrhea fever cold chills what is it and what do we do?
- Severe vomiting, diarrhea, headache, aching limbs, chills, & cold sweats, no fever, no sore throat. Swine Flu?
- what causes vomiting, diarrhea, cold chills, and back ache?
- Stomach Virus but without vomiting?
- Nausea, Vomiting, Diarrhea and Fever HELP!?
- Low grade fever, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps…while 21 weeks pregnant?
- what would make me vomit and have diarrhea and no fever?
- What causes sudden nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea?
- Vomiting, Diarrhea, and Fever?
- Abdominal pain, nausea & vomiting, chills & sweats, diarrhea, gas, and fever. What is the cause and remedy?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/vomiting-diarrhea-fever-chills-warning-its-kinda-gross-help.shtml