Uncontrollable vomiting, diarrhea like water, blurred vision, extreme headache?
Should I be making out my will?
Answer by whinnie_p
You should be going to the hospital for IV fluids! You are dehydrated from the vomiting and diarrhea, and that is what’s causing the blurred vision and headache.
Answer by catbirdgirl
go to the doctor. also, drink clear fluids like ginger ale and gatorade if you can keep them down. even pedialyte.
Answer by chriz
you have a problem and should really get that checked out or call 911.
Answer by Muschi
Yes you should on your way to the hospital. If you’re rich my name and address are:….lol
Answer by Bub
Get thee to a Dr asap. Could be something very serious,
vomiting diarrhea headache:Uncontrollable vomiting, diarrhea like water, blurred vision, extreme headache?
- Uncontrollable shaking, diarrhea, vomiting, sweating, dizziness, horrible cramps, more!?
- Symptoms. Started out with a stomach ache, vomiting, diarrhea, eyes look like bleeding, headache. help?
- Extreme abdominal pain,Vomiting,Diarehha, and a fever…?
- Q&A: Woke up with a stomach ache, diarrhea, headache, vomiting, and slight fever, why?
- Severe vomiting, diarrhea, headache, aching limbs, chills, & cold sweats, no fever, no sore throat. Swine Flu?
- Vomiting and diarrhea all last night- nausea and those symptoms have settled, but now my head is killing me?
- How long before vomiting and diarrhea become serious?
- Q&A: i went out to eat yesterday night. Since then I have been vomiting , diarrhea , headache , cold chill.?
- nausea, shaking, diarrhea, headache, faint?
- Nausea and intermittent diarrhea for over a week….help!?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/uncontrollable-vomiting-diarrhea-like-water-blurred-vision-extreme-headache.shtml