Uncontrollable shaking, diarrhea, vomiting, sweating, dizziness, horrible cramps, more!?
This morning I woke up and noticed that I’d started my period so I went to the bathroom to clean up. I sat down on the toilet, when I finished I noticed a long gooey strand of mucus or something hanging from my body into the toilet bowl, and all of a sudden I was hit with extreme pain, that slowly increased to quite possibly the worst pain of my life. I started shaking and sweating, and my vision blurred in and out. I threw up a few times, but I didn’t feel better afterward like someone normally does after throwing up.
I started to eat animal crackers and drink water (don’t ask why my family keeps water bottles and animal crackers in the bathroom) and that helped a little bit, but then I got diarrhea . I don’t know what happened then, but I found myself not on the toilet, but on the floor with my pants around my ankles.
I called my mom and I could barely speak, my voice was shaking and I kept dry heaving. And I couldn’t get off the damn floor, I was so weak. I finally got myself back up on the toilet, and waited for a break between the waves of pain to stumble into my room and grab my midol.
I was in the bathroom for over two hours.
What the hell happened to me?
I have ovarian cysts, could that have anything to do with this?
I keep my cell phone in the bathroom with me so I can play tetris and stuff lol.
I’m 18, I’ve had bad cramps before but nothing like that. I also had a history of irregular periods but they became regular after I started and then stopped birth control. (which was almost a year ago)
Answer by IrishDancerXO
wow i have no idea but feel better! that must really suck… i would go to the ER if it keeps up though…… again feel better!
Answer by Oh Baybee
http://www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk/CheckSymptoms I think you should go to that link and arrange a call back and when they call you go threw your symptoms they should be able to help x if you dont want to do that google symptom checker and you can click on a manicuin and tick what symptoms you had and it will bring up the things it could be
good luck get well soon x
Answer by Sarah
I have no idea, But the animal crackers and drinking water made me laugh way too much. Feel better! Hope you get some answers.
diarrhea and vomiting:Uncontrollable shaking, diarrhea, vomiting, sweating, dizziness, horrible cramps, more!?
- severe diarrhea vomiting and shaking?
- Cold Sweats, Chills, Diarrhea, Vomiting and Cramps during Period.?
- Uncontrollable vomiting, diarrhea like water, blurred vision, extreme headache?
- why am I vomiting,sweating and have diarrhea?
- vomiting, nausea, dizziness, headache, diarrhea?
- Severe vomiting, diarrhea, headache, aching limbs, chills, & cold sweats, no fever, no sore throat. Swine Flu?
- nausea, shaking, diarrhea, headache, faint?
- Help! Diarrhea, vomiting, and dizziness ?
- What is the disease when symptoms like vomiting, stomach cramps, diarrhea, bloody diarrhea, fever, and headach?
- severe abdominal pain, cramps, diarrhea, vomiting… any ideas?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/uncontrollable-shaking-diarrhea-vomiting-sweating-dizziness-horrible-cramps-more.shtml