Feel shaky and weak out of no where? what can cause this?!?
I have been FINE for the past while, no pain,no sickness.
I have been to the ER and the Dr. (and gynecologist) all last month and the month before.. and ALL of them say I am fine and healthy.
Fast forward to last night… I was fine ALL day, and right when I was headed to bed around 2am, I felt like JELLO out of NO where. Jittery/shaky/felt like I couldn’t catch my breath,very thirsty,hard to swallow because my mouth was so dry,white tongue,heart racing,and since it was scaring me.. i started to feel panicky… I thought maybe I was just overly tired, so I finally fell asleep.
This morning I feel the same way. Its a tad better than last night.. but just now when I got up to use the restroom, it started again. The best way to explain it is.. i feel like JELLO.. jittery and shaky.. also queasy. Like i feel like I have the flu, but no vomiting,diarrhea,cold,pain,etc.. Just my body feeling weak and wobbly if that makes sense. Also, last night I was FREEZING and had to be under 2 blankets… I couldn’t stop shivering… which was making me nauseous on and off but I didn’t vomit.
I felt like this when I FIRST found out I was pregnant with my son (3 1/2 years ago), but I was already 5 weeks pregnant. I had my period 10 days ago (first day it started was the 7th), have had sex since it ended.. I really DOUBT I could be having pregnancy symptoms this early.. but is it possible?
I have zero pain. no headaches/no sore throat/no chest pain/no fever/etc etc. I have had sort of a dry cough for a couple days,but I really don’t think much of it. I am not pale, i look myself. I am not losing weight. Thus far this morning, i feel all I wanna do is get back into bed and sleep for awhile longer and this is not usual for me.. once I am awake for the day, I am awake.
ANy ideas? Could I possibly be dehydrated? I was thinking about it and I hardly drank anything yesterday.. I had 2 juice boxes the entire day and that was it.
Answer by miss dreamer
that happened to me a lot, i went in for tests and I ended up being hypoglycemic. It explained everything for me, I felt weak, shaky, and extrememly dizzy. You should drink lots of liquid though to rule dehydration out of the question. You should go get your blood tested
Answer by taal bachman
first sign of mad cow disease..
go to a doctor emidiately…
Answer by boilingpoint71
Seems you’ve got thyroid problem. There are two common types of thyroid problems: Hyperthyroidism and Hypothyroidism.
Symptoms of Hyperthyroidism: ( I fall under this type)
1. Feel nervous, moody, weak, or tired.
2. Have hand tremors, or have a fast or irregular heartbeat, or have trouble breathing even when you are resting.
3. Sweat a lot, and have warm, red skin that may be itchy.
4. Have frequent and sometimes loose bowel movements.
6. Have fine, soft hair that is falling out.
6. Lose weight even though you are eating normally or more than usual.
Symptoms of Hypothyroidism
3. Weight gain or increased difficulty losing weight
4.Coarse, dry hair
5. Dry, rough pale skin
6. Hair loss
7. Cold intolerance (you can’t tolerate cold temperatures like those around you)
8. Muscle cramps and frequent muscle aches
12. Memory loss
13. Abnormal menstrual cycles
14. Decreased libido
vomiting diarrhea pregnancy:Feel shaky and weak out of no where? what can cause this?!?
- Feeling shaky/weak and fast heart beat.. pregnancy symptoms?
- What could be causing my symptoms?? plz help!?
- Any clue what these symptoms could be… please help I’m desperate! =[?
- On the 1st day of my period I vomit, have diarrhea and feel very weak, faint and drowsy. What’s wrong with me?
- severe abdominal pain, cramps, diarrhea, vomiting… any ideas?
- Feeling constantly tired,nauseous and my stomach aches?
- Uncontrollable shaking, diarrhea, vomiting, sweating, dizziness, horrible cramps, more!?
- What ELSE could this be? Severe cramping right side!?
- I need help with this health/diseases question?
- My boyfriend has been nauseous for twelve hours. No vomiting, no diarrhea. What could be the cause?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/qa-feel-shaky-and-weak-out-of-no-where-what-can-cause-this.shtml