Loss of appetite, some nausea, no vomiting/diarrhea. What’s wrong with me?
I have had no appetite since Sunday, and I have really only had small helpings of food, causing me to feel weak from having no food in my stomach. I’m only worried that this may be the flu because I have some nausea(I haven’t vomited or had diarrhea at all).
Is this worth missing school over? I just don’t want to feel bad at school and vomit.
Answer by Gllwrt
Do you have any other symptoms? Fever? Body aches? Sore throat?
I’m asking because right now I’m experiencing the same thing you are. I eat lunch at noon and then nothing for the rest of the day because my stomach is upset and i’m just not hungry.
Do you have alot of stuff on your plate right now? I have alot of family health stuff going on and the stress has taken away my appetite. If it continues for more then a week you may want to go to the doctor. Doesn’t sound like the flu to me though
vomiting and diarrhea:Loss of appetite, some nausea, no vomiting/diarrhea. What’s wrong with me?
- Vomiting, diarrhea, sore throat, loss of weight, and fever what’s wrong with me?
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss, no appetite?
- Nausea and intermittent diarrhea for over a week….help!?
- Stomach Virus but without vomiting?
- Stomach Flu? Vomiting, Diarrhea, and Nausea, please diagnose! PLEASE READ!! =(?
- Symptoms;nausea but no vomiting,diarrhea?
- Vomiting and diarrhea all last night- nausea and those symptoms have settled, but now my head is killing me?
- Q&A: What can I ask the doc about nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, fatigue?
- Vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, and bleeding from the ears! What is wrong with me?
- I think I may be coming down with a stomach virus. what can I do to prevent it or lessen vomiting/diarrhea?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/loss-of-appetite-some-nausea-no-vomitingdiarrhea-whats-wrong-with-me.shtml