Last night after eating leftovers I had burning stomach pain, cramps, vomiting, diarrhea, chills and sweat?
Last night I ate a turkey sandwich and an hour later had another one. An hour after that I got very crampy and gassy and then all of a sudden I had a burning pain in my stomach and had to run to the bathroom and had black diarrhea. Then I took rolaids and immediately started vomiting and was sweating and cold. For the next 1/2 hour I had diarrhea and vomiting alternating. I swear I felt like I was going to die! I’ve never been in so much pain! Was this just food poisoning? Today my stomach is a little upset but not like last night. I’m afraid to eat any more turkey!
Answer by Carrie
Sounds like food poisoning, throw the rest of the turkey away!!
Answer by ibsoopahfreak
I’m sure it was the turkey. Throw it out! It’s not worth risking illness to eat it.
vomiting and diarrhea:Last night after eating leftovers I had burning stomach pain, cramps, vomiting, diarrhea, chills and sweat?
- Can IBS cause severe abdominal cramps, vomiting, and diarrhea after eating certain foods?
- What could these symptoms be? Vomiting, diarrhea, burning sensation in upper stomach, slight nausea?
- Cold Sweats, Chills, Diarrhea, Vomiting and Cramps during Period.?
- Q&A: extreme stomach pain, diarrhea and vomiting after eating?
- Abdominal pain, nausea & vomiting, chills & sweats, diarrhea, gas, and fever. What is the cause and remedy?
- what’s causing my vomiting and diarrhea after eating?
- Should I eat tonight after having diarrhea and vomiting yesterday?
- Is diarrhea and vomiting a symptom of stomach ulcer?
- Vomiting and diarrhea after eating?
- What’s wrong with me? I have diarrhea, Vomiting and stomach pain?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/last-night-after-eating-leftovers-i-had-burning-stomach-pain-cramps-vomiting-diarrhea-chills-and-sweat.shtml