Ive spent the last three days vomiting and diarrhea?
Ive spent the last three days vomiting and diarrhea and cant define the cause of it. Can anyone help?
Answer by emina ♥
probabLy just the fLu .
keep drinking Lots of water .
if it doesnt stop , calL a doctorr .
Answer by Incredible
it could be the flu, but you should have it checked out. drink a lot of fluids
Answer by Pandora
something you ate or the flu. You should call your doctor.
vomiting diarrhea:Ive spent the last three days vomiting and diarrhea?
- Vomiting that lasts for more than 5 days?
- My daughter has has a fever and a headache for the past 3 days! She has been vomiting. What should I do?
- I’m feeling sick, suffering nausea/ vomiting (liquids)/ fever, what’s wrong?
- I have been vomiting for the last 6 hours, every hour+, and completely liquid diarrhea. Any suggestions?
- How long could you possibly be contagious? virus causes vomiting, fever for 24 hrs, diarrhea for 3 days?
- i recently had a night of diarrhea and vomiting. it is now 3 days later.?
- Vomiting and diarrhea all last night- nausea and those symptoms have settled, but now my head is killing me?
- my 3 yr old has had a high fever, light vomiting, diarrhea, and runny nose for 4 days now.?
- Food poisoning (vomiting diarrhea) last night and today I woke up w/ a sore throat and a pulse of 115, normal?
- I’ve had diarrhea for 3 days now. No nausea or vomit though, just diarrhea. What should I do so it stops?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/ive-spent-the-last-three-days-vomiting-and-diarrhea.shtml