Is there anything over the counter that you can take for nausea and vomiting?
What are the best things to do when you can’t stop throwing up? Other than going to the doctor/hospital. Yes, I know that’s what should be done.
Answer by kelbabe305
Answer by Leo M
It really depends what the underlying cause is. For most of my stomach problems I like Zantac 150. Fast, effective, long-lasting.
Answer by V
Antinausea drugs such as prochlorperazine (Compazine), usually control both nausea and vomiting.
Another commonly prescribed antinausea drug is promethazine (Phenergan).
Answer by birdy
Ginger Tea, either already made into tea form, or just buy a piece of fresh ginger at the grocery store, slice off a few thin slices and pop into hot water til steeped, take the pieces out, and drink. I didn’t believe it either, but this actually works.
Marijuana also works, but you could get arrested.
Answer by Heather M
Meclizine is also an over the counter nausea medication. The brand names for meclizine are Bonine and Antivert.
You can always ask your pharmacist these questions, too. They help with over the counter AND prescription meds.
Compazine and Phenergan are available with a prescription only.
Good luck, feel better!
nausea vomiting:Is there anything over the counter that you can take for nausea and vomiting?
- What anti-nausea / anti-vomiting medicine can you get over the counter?
- Is there anything that I can do to help stop vomiting and diarrhea from food poisoning?
- What is the best otc medicine for nausea or vomiting?
- Over the Counter “Anti Nausea-Anti Vomiting” Pills? Do they have anything that doesnt require a prescription?
- I’m get nausea and vomiting when I take vitamins. How can I take vitamins now?
- Is there over the counter medicine I can buy to help my nausea/vomiting? And also constipation/cramps?
- Anyway or anything to buy to stop nausea and vomiting? Please?
- How often do headaches cause nausea and vomiting?
- My daughter has been nausea & vomiting for over 6 months?
- Is there any treament for vomiting and nausea?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/is-there-anything-over-the-counter-that-you-can-take-for-nausea-and-vomiting.shtml