Is it true that if you put eyedrops in someone’s drink they will have diarrhea and vomit?
Answer by Nathanael
Answer by summerB
Yes it’s true but it is very dangerous because if they are taking a certain medication they could actually die.
Answer by shutterbug1410
Yes, it is true- and it is also incredibly dangerous as other posters have mentioned…
The ingredients of the eyedrops will interact with any other medications the person is taking and can send a person to the hospital…
Answer by Lissacal
The website Snopes has determined part of this is false. Vomiting yes, diarrhea, no. But ingesting Visine can have far worse consequences. See the following website for details.
“According to the website allrefer.com, Visine contains a chemical called tetrahydrozoline, which can lower body temperature to dangerous levels, make breathing difficult or halt it entirely, cause blurred vision, nausea, vomiting elevate and drop blood pressure, cause seizures and even put someone in a coma.”
diarrhea and vomit:Is it true that if you put eyedrops in someone’s drink they will have diarrhea and vomit?
- OMG!! MAKE IT STOP! vomiting and diarrhea!!!?
- Is there anything that I can do to help stop vomiting and diarrhea from food poisoning?
- What can I give my husband with gastrointestinitis… He has been vomiting and has had diarrhea for 12 hours?
- 22 mth Recurring Fever & Vomiting – Diagnosed with Kawasaki Syndrome – I think they are wrong?
- Can anybody tell me the difference between vomiting pain and diarrhea pain?
- Help! Vomiting, liquid diarrhea and churning stomach. What is causing this?
- Why do I vomit and get diarrhea when I have my period?
- Why did I start vomiting and having diarrhea?
- Can a glycerin suppository relieve nausea?
- do you really need vomiting and diarrhea to have the swine flu?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/is-it-true-that-if-you-put-eyedrops-in-someones-drink-they-will-have-diarrhea-and-vomit.shtml