Is it possible to have nausea, vomiting and headache 10 days after having several teeth pulled?
I had several teeth pulled over 10 days ago and am still having nausea, vomiting and headache. Seven days after the extractions I ended up in the hospital over night dehydrated and my potassium was very low. That was three days ago and I am still sick. I am not taking any pain pills or antibiotics and there is no infection.
Answer by TweetyBird
Possibly a reaction to the anesthetic. You should have been taking an antiemetic. Try Emetrol and take something for the headache. Also report this to your oral surgeon on Monday.
Answer by sakthikumaran
Regarding your problem, may be it will come because teeth is one of the most important in our head
so you should take care of your head, Your teeth affected, it must affect your head also, then headache will come. for your question about headache i saw one site it is good . to try click below link. i trust it is very useful for you.
nausea vomiting:Is it possible to have nausea, vomiting and headache 10 days after having several teeth pulled?
- Nausea, vomiting following extraction?
- Is there any way to prevent nausea and vomiting after surgery?
- Can having Epididymitis cause nausea or vomiting?
- I have a headache, sore neck, nausea, vomiting, belly aches, and sore joints. Something serious or just a bug?
- What can do I for nausea and vomiting?
- what can I do for nausea and vomiting with dizziness?
- Nausea and vomiting during and after extremely hard exercise?
- I have been having nausea, vomiting and diahrea?
- I have been suffering from severe debilitating nausea and vomiting for almost 4 days,?
- nausea, vomiting from drinking beer the night before?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/is-it-possible-to-have-nausea-vomiting-and-headache-10-days-after-having-several-teeth-pulled.shtml