I have had stomach pain and diarrhea for 5 days now Whats wrong with me?
The first day was hell, cold sweats, throwing up, very very severe stomach pain, having to defacate about twice an hour for about 12 hours. Threw up water. couldn’t think about food.
Compared to that I am in heaven now. I am eating regularly,
however I still have the diarrhea. although much less frequent (about 2 or 3 times a day).
Answer by JR23
Answer by david S
food poisioning, drink alot of water so you dont dehydrate. see doctor soon
pain diarrhea:I have had stomach pain and diarrhea for 5 days now Whats wrong with me?
- Stomach pain and diarrhea for 4 days. What can help?
- For the last 5 days I’ve had bad stomach cramps, diarrhea, nausea, gas, fever, & have been vomiting off & on.
- I have had diarrhea for 2.5 days w/ no fever or vomiting, what’s wrong?
- I’ve had diarrhea for about 4 days. Ideas?
- I’ve had diarrhea for 3 days now. No nausea or vomit though, just diarrhea. What should I do so it stops?
- Help stomach pain and diarrhea?
- What is wrong with me?! Stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea for the past 2 months?
- stomach pain and diarrhea after eating anything?
- digestive issues. help! stomach pain & diarrhea?
- what causes diarrhea without stomach pain?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/i-have-had-stomach-pain-and-diarrhea-for-5-days-now-whats-wrong-with-me.shtml