I have been vomiting for the last 6 hours, every hour+, and completely liquid diarrhea. Any suggestions?
I started feeling nauseous at about 8pm last night. At 11 i vomited for the first time, and again every hour sense then, however, sense 5am it has been every 20 minutes. It is now 6, Altogether i have visited the bathroom or the garbage can 9 times now. Along with the vomiting I’ve got completely liquid diarrhea. Any suggestions on what I should do?
My present guess is that it is food poisoning.
Answer by xannesui
give a few more hours if it dosnt stop then, go to a doctor~!
Answer by Barbie360
Drink a lot of liquid before you collapse and go to an emergency room asap.
Answer by !BASH!
I think you may have a food poisoning. With a normal case of food poisoning, the symptoms—cramps, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, dizziness—will disappear in a day or two
Try a food flu cocktail. Vomiting and diarrhea can flush out important electolytes—potassium, sodium, and glucose. You can replace them by sipping commercially prepared electrolyte products like Gatorade, Or try this rehydration recipe: Mix fruit juice (for potassium) with 1/2 teaspoon of honey or corn syrup (for glucose) and a pinch of table salt (sodium chloride).
vomiting diarrhea:I have been vomiting for the last 6 hours, every hour+, and completely liquid diarrhea. Any suggestions?
- Spreading virus. Vomiting and diarrhea. My boyfriend got it from me and now I’ve got it again. What do we do?
- I have been vomiting for the last 6 hours, every hour+, and completely liquid diarrhea. Any suggestions?
- Help! Vomiting, liquid diarrhea and churning stomach. What is causing this?
- have to go to the bathroom every couple hours i vomit and diarrhea at the same time i sweat A LOTthengetcold?
- What can I give my husband with gastrointestinitis… He has been vomiting and has had diarrhea for 12 hours?
- Vomiting and diarrhea all last night- nausea and those symptoms have settled, but now my head is killing me?
- Nausea and intermittent diarrhea for over a week….help!?
- Stomach Virus but without vomiting?
- Vomiting, diarrhea all night long what could be wrong with me?
- Someone in my family has had stomach virus every week for a couple of months.?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/i-have-been-vomiting-for-the-last-6-hours-every-hour-and-completely-liquid-diarrhea-any-suggestions.shtml