How does a vomiting and diarrhoea virus gets passed on from one person to another?
Answer by kinacl
I’m a nurse. It’s airborne
Answer by he who dares
in the air
Answer by lilgothfaire
The air,it’s airborn, touching something they touched, it’s an infectious virus,easily passed.
Answer by bikerbeeotch
Through the air. Be sure to wash your hands constantly with anit-bacterial soap
Answer by smoothie man
its most likely a parasite so no
Answer by boozer
My god, have you ever heard of germ theory?
Answer by key715
when you share common glass, plates, spoon, forks, toilet…
Answer by amosunknown
Contact with mucus. Breath, sneezes, any bodily fluid.
Even sharing the same toilet.
Answer by Heather
like the nurse said its airborn coughing sneezing ect
Answer by Chic
vomiting and diarrhea virus are usually not viruses at all….they from are fecal bacteria or parasites….so ah figure that one out!
vomiting diarrhea virus:How does a vomiting and diarrhoea virus gets passed on from one person to another?
- How is a stomach virus spread? Is it airborne?
- Spreading virus. Vomiting and diarrhea. My boyfriend got it from me and now I’ve got it again. What do we do?
- what airborne pathogen makes you vomit and have diarrhea?
- Stomach Virus but without vomiting?
- Someone in my family has had stomach virus every week for a couple of months.?
- Preventing stomach virus as symptoms start? Is this possible?
- Q&A: Can I pass on or leave the stomach virus if I never vomited or had diarrhea?
- Vomiting and diarrhea all last night- nausea and those symptoms have settled, but now my head is killing me?
- Q&A: Stomach flu or pregnancy symptoms?
- How long could you possibly be contagious? virus causes vomiting, fever for 24 hrs, diarrhea for 3 days?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/how-does-a-vomiting-and-diarrhoea-virus-gets-passed-on-from-one-person-to-another.shtml