Headache, fever(100-101), sore neck, diarrhea, occasional nausea/vomiting, body aches, cold chills…flu?
I have had the upset stomach since Thanksgiving. It has got worse and I have gotten a fever since Saturday night that peaked at 101.4 that night. My stomach hurts pretty bad, I am having a headache and my head hurts to the touch. I am aching all over and get cold chills. I have no stuffy nose, sore throat..none of that. Does this sound like the FLU to anyone? I think I need to go to the doctor today.
Thanks for the help! I went to the doctor and they said it is the flu.
Answer by bookfreak2day
Sounds like flu. Definately go to the doctor. Get well soon!
Answer by errie
Yes go. You could have food poisoning. It doesn’t sound like flu.
Answer by kirsten j
is anyone else who ate dinner with you sick?
Answer by dragonkisses
Yes, go to the dr. Sounds like the flu or a stomach virus. Feel better.
Answer by laundry?
It does not sound like influenza, but it does sound like you have a rotten virus. You should go to the doctor to make sure it is nothing that can be treated.
Hope you feel better.
Answer by dee luna
Your really need to go the dr could be a variety of things.. from flu, to stomach flu, food posioning.. or something you ate you might have been allergic too.
Answer by brad s
Answer by piyu
Headache is a pain in the head, scalp or neck. Headaches can be
caused by minor problems like eyestrain, lack of coffee or more
serious reasons like head injury, brain tumors, encephalitis and
meningitis. Taking painkillers continuously can have harmful side
effects, so it is better to modify your lifestyle. More information
available at http://tinyurl.com/q8696
vomiting diarrhea headache:Headache, fever(100-101), sore neck, diarrhea, occasional nausea/vomiting, body aches, cold chills…flu?
- I have a headache, sore neck, nausea, vomiting, belly aches, and sore joints. Something serious or just a bug?
- Severe vomiting, diarrhea, headache, aching limbs, chills, & cold sweats, no fever, no sore throat. Swine Flu?
- Q&A: Woke up with a stomach ache, diarrhea, headache, vomiting, and slight fever, why?
- My mom, sister and brother all have the same symptoms: slight fever, cold chills, vomiting, diarrhea,…?
- Q&A: Sore throat, headache, runny nose, some sneezing, mild fever. No fatigue, no coughing, no vomiting.?
- Q&A: Vomiting, headache, no appetite, stomach aches, other symptoms we should worry about?
- Vomiting, Diarrhea, Headaches, and muscle aches?
- Q&A: i went out to eat yesterday night. Since then I have been vomiting , diarrhea , headache , cold chill.?
- Headache, vomiting, tiredness…?
- Symptoms. Started out with a stomach ache, vomiting, diarrhea, eyes look like bleeding, headache. help?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/headache-fever100-101-sore-neck-diarrhea-occasional-nauseavomiting-body-aches-cold-chills-flu.shtml