For the last 5 days I’ve had bad stomach cramps, diarrhea, nausea, gas, fever, & have been vomiting off & on.
I’ve also had a headache everyday, but that’s not exactly unusual for me. By the way, It’s totally impossible that I am pregnant,I haven’t done anything to make that a possibility.
Answer by miroshala a
Think back to what you’ve eaten over the past few days.You might have food poisoning.
Answer by Skootz
My 26 year old daughter just went through something similar. High fever, upset stomach with cramps, vomiting, diarrhea…pretty much the same. It turned out she had an upper respiratory infection, along with a stomach virus and the beginnings of a urinary tract infection. Took over a week to clear up but finally did. Antibiotics !!!! That’s what finally got her heading in the right direction. Two days later, she was good to go but a little weak.
vomiting diarrhea headache:For the last 5 days I’ve had bad stomach cramps, diarrhea, nausea, gas, fever, & have been vomiting off & on.
- I have had stomach pain and diarrhea for 5 days now Whats wrong with me?
- How long can a stomach virus last? It’s been 14 days and no change. Doc says it’s ok?
- Q&A: i have had my nuvaring in for three days and have been cramping really bad,vomiting,and headaches.side effect?
- I’ve had diarrhea for about 4 days. Ideas?
- Vomiting and diarrhea all last night- nausea and those symptoms have settled, but now my head is killing me?
- Q&A: Woke up with a stomach ache, diarrhea, headache, vomiting, and slight fever, why?
- Q&A: i have a strong diarrhea and hight heat (38.5)for two days what should i do?
- Q&A: Nausea and vomiting, air hunger, chills?
- Q&A: Is there a way to find out if the stomach flu is going around?
- Q&A: Vomiting, diarrhea, and nausea. NO stomach ache. Help!!?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/for-the-last-5-days-ive-had-bad-stomach-cramps-diarrhea-nausea-gas-fever-have-been-vomiting-off-on.shtml