Diarrhea, vomiting, and passing out… whats wrong?
First I would like to say that I am a 22 year old healthy female. No, I am not a health freak or anything but as of last year (last time I had a physical) I was a normal young female.
My first episode happened about a year ago. I woke up in the middle of the night with horrible stomach pains, even worse than menstrual cramps. I felt like I may vomit so I grabbed a trash can and headed for the toilet. I proceeded to have horrible diarrhea and after about 10 seconds I PASSED OUT while on the toilet! I came to after a few moments, well I actually have no clue how long I was out for. When I regained consciousness I laid on the floor with the chills and a tingling sensation throughout my body. After a minute or two I got the strength to finish up in the bathroom and go lay back in bed because I was FREEZING! I woke my boyfriend and he got me some water because I could barely walk I was so fatigued by the whole ordeal.
This entire scenario has occurred about 5 times in the last year except I have learned to lie down or stick my head between my legs when I feel that Im going to pass out.
What is wrong with me? I cannot pinpoint any food that I have been eating because it has not been consistent to a certain meal or food item that I eat that night.
Please help if you have any idea what I can do before I resort to going to the doctor.
Answer by Lil me and, U da’ wanna be!!
Im not positive but you may have a stomache virus.You should consult your doctor, and tell him/her your symtoms.
Most of your symptoms are very similar to these wich result as a stomache virus:
Extreme abdominal discomfort
Lethargy and fatigue
Or you may just have a Astrovirus. The symptoms to these are:
These are only my guests of what may be wrong!!!
Here ia an list of treatments not to take:
I would suggest drinking 2 pints more of water than usual
I know you said it has nothing to do with your diet but I also think you should not eat non- acid or solid foods
Such as :
Things that you maybe can eat is:
and juice non- concentrate.
As for your passing out you should drink lots of cold water. Keep a cool cloth over your head to keep from dizziness.
Good Luck and I hope I helped!!!
p.s Im also having a little sickness going on can you atleast try to answer my question :
diarrhea and vomit:Diarrhea, vomiting, and passing out… whats wrong?
- nausea, shaking, diarrhea, headache, faint?
- I’m feeling sick, suffering nausea/ vomiting (liquids)/ fever, what’s wrong?
- Lately experiencing vomiting, diarrhea and lightheaded, Whats wrong?
- Watery diarrhea and vomiting?
- On the 1st day of my period I vomit, have diarrhea and feel very weak, faint and drowsy. What’s wrong with me?
- can an ear infection in a child who already has ear tubes, cause him to have diarrhea and vomiting? ?
- what’s causing my vomiting and diarrhea after eating?
- What’s wrong with me? I have diarrhea, Vomiting and stomach pain?
- What is wrong with me?! Stomach pain, vomiting, diarrhea for the past 2 months?
- I had major diarrhea and throwing up yesterday, what is the best way to get rehydrated?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/diarrhea-vomiting-and-passing-out-whats-wrong.shtml