Can you have appendicitis if you dont have nausea and vomiting?
My right lower abdomen hurts when I urinate and walk but I am not sick to my stomach and I am not vomiting. Is it appendicitis or maybe is it menstral cramps? I am due in a week or so. The pain never moved it has been in the one spot the whole time.
Answer by Kayde
it could be. i had the same thing and all the doctors thought that i had appendicitis but it turned out that i have a disease called colitis. i was doubeled over in pain and had to hold my side when i walked. but usually it starts near your belly button. get it looked at!
Answer by jandy
could have a uti traveling upwards in ureter to kidney on R side.
You can have appendicitis without n/v. usually starts periumbilical and moves to R lower quadrant, can be dx’d on CT scan. go to doctor. the clue is pain when you urinate. inc fluid intake
Answer by Indiana Jones
it sounds more like a kidney infection which isn’t nearly as serious but can become serious if you don’t get an antibiotic for it.
nausea vomiting:Can you have appendicitis if you dont have nausea and vomiting?
- Does appendicitis always cause nausea and vomiting?
- Is it common to have nausea and vomiting with headaches?
- how can a patient with acute appendicitis manifests abdominal pain, fever, nausea, vomiting?
- How can I relieve symptoms of moderate to severe nausea and vomiting? Do I need to see a doctor?
- Nausea and vomiting during and after extremely hard exercise?
- Abdominal pain, diarrhea, and nonstop urinating, please help?
- I have been suffering from severe debilitating nausea and vomiting for almost 4 days,?
- I have a headache, sore neck, nausea, vomiting, belly aches, and sore joints. Something serious or just a bug?
- My daughter has been nausea & vomiting for over 6 months?
- Can peppermint cure nausea and vomiting?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/can-you-have-appendicitis-if-you-dont-have-nausea-and-vomiting.shtml