Bad vertigo, diarrhea, nausea, joint pain, fatigue, and headaches?
I woke up this morning with bad vertigo, diarrhea, nausea, joint pain and a headache. Noticing I was horribly tired, I went back to bed and woke up 5 hours later… I haven’t had diarrhea since, but everything is just as bad as it was this morning. My balance is horrible from the vertigo and everything spins when I move my head. I don’t know whats wrong. Could this be h1n1?
Answer by dali333
you likely have the flu
Answer by answersplease
It sounds like you may have the flu. I would go to your doctor and get tested just to make sure, especially if these sympotoms continue!
Answer by Anomaly 17
Vertigo is not a typical symptom of the flu but it sure sounds like you have some type of virus that might be influenza, but maybe not H1N1. I’d try taking a decongestant to see if that helps with the vertigo, and be sure to drink plenty of fluids. I know it’s tough to go to the bathroom when the room is spinning, and I’m quite surprised you can even use the computer. Are you sure it’s really vertigo and not just light-headedness?? True vertigo makes it almost impossible to even stand up and walk straight, let alone work on a computer.
You didn’t mention if you are running a fever or not, as H1N1 is typically accompanied by a rather high temperature, and other strains of the flu usually cause a fever too, but not as high.
I’d say that if you are not feeling better by tomorrow morning, or have a high fever, that you call your doctor. Vertigo typically resolves on its own and there isn’t much that can be done medically to control it; some folks find decongestants to help out as I suspect it dries out the fluid built up in your ears and reduces pressure. I’ve had vertigo a few times just out of the blue when I wasn’t sick, and have never had it when sick with the flu or any other virus, so that’s why I’m unsure of the relationship there.
Anyway, call your doc if you feel the same or worse in the a.m. and see what s/he says.
pain diarrhea:Bad vertigo, diarrhea, nausea, joint pain, fatigue, and headaches?
- What would cause sudden cramps, diarrhea, joint pain, muscle aches and sinus pressure?
- vomiting, nausea, dizziness, headache, diarrhea?
- Q&A: What can I ask the doc about nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, fatigue?
- Lower back pain, fatigue, diarrhea, headache, fever, chills?
- What could be the cause of nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and fatigue?
- Diarrhea, nausea, cramps and lower back pain?
- Nausea, diarrhea, headaches and side pain with my cold?
- Diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, PAIN!?
- constant period pain, lower back pain, diarrhea, nausea and blood clots nearly every day? any ideas?
- stomach pain, diarrhea, nausea?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/bad-vertigo-diarrhea-nausea-joint-pain-fatigue-and-headaches.shtml