Abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss, no appetite?
For about 2 months now, I have been having severe abdominal pain that occurs usually a few minutes after I eat anything. It feels like a very sharp pain, which gradually goes away and then feels like menstrual cramps. I’ve also been having diarrhea for the past 2 months. I go maybe about 7 times a day and they are very loose stools. There’s no blood that I can see. And within the last week or so, I’ve just started to feel pain in my upper right side, slightly below my ribs. I’ve lost about 8 pounds and haven’t been able to eat for the last couple of days. Could anybody help me on what this could be?
Answer by Jen
It could be Irritable Bowel Syndrome or something similar to that. I would go to the doctor and he can refer you to a gastrointestenal doctor to run some tests.
pain diarrhea:Abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss, no appetite?
- Loss of appetite, some nausea, no vomiting/diarrhea. What’s wrong with me?
- Q&A: Vomiting, headache, no appetite, stomach aches, other symptoms we should worry about?
- vomiting diarrhea and extreme weight loss for a month?
- nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite, abdominal pain?
- I need help, Pain in upper right quadrant, bloody diarrhea, vomiting and occasional fever? Already been to ER?
- what causes diarrhea without stomach pain?
- loss of appitite, abdominal & back pain, fatigue, diarrhea?
- What causes sudden hearing loss with periods and abdominal pain?
- Really tired,fever,slight abdominal pain,diarrhea, headaches loss of appetite for a while now?
- I am 13. What causes on&off stomach pain, tiredness, appetite loss, moodiness, diarrhea, or constipation??
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/abdominal-pain-diarrhea-weight-loss-no-appetite.shtml