4 year old child with diarrhea and intermittant vomiting x’s 3 weeks, no fever. last vomit mucus blood tinged?
called doctor, says a little blood ok and she is still getting over a stomach bug. also, yellow vomit after blood tinged clear thick mucus vomit. child seems sick and tired for 3 days, is without symptoms for 3 or so days and symptoms reappear and so on. help,
in response to the a hole, i have great health insurance but the doc doesnt want to see her. I was looking for someone to respond that has an intelligence
Answer by Anson W
Gosh, you must not have free healthcare like they do in Canada, or you would do the common sense thing and go to the DOCTOR!
Answer by flow
see the dr right away! could be stomach flu! and fire your your dr.!
vomiting diarrhea children:4 year old child with diarrhea and intermittant vomiting x’s 3 weeks, no fever. last vomit mucus blood tinged?
- 5 year old white blood cells elevated, Diarrhea, Vomiting for 3 weeks?
- vomiting,belly cramps,no fever,fatigue?
- My 5 year old son has had diarrhea for 3 weeks!?
- WHAT CAN I DO FOR MY BABY?
- Q&A: 4 year old toddler with stomach flu?
- 6+ weeks of diarrhea and vomiting?
- can an ear infection in a child who already has ear tubes, cause him to have diarrhea and vomiting? ?
- One of the children at your child care setting has suddenly started to vomit and has diarrhoea?
- Vomiting and diarrhea all last night- nausea and those symptoms have settled, but now my head is killing me?
- my child is vomit ting has diarrhea and a 99.5 Temperature should i take her to the er?
Permalink to : http://vomitdiarrhea.info/4-year-old-child-with-diarrhea-and-intermittant-vomiting-xs-3-weeks-no-fever-last-vomit-mucus-blood-tinged.shtml